This article describes how to setup and use email on Symbian S60 mobiles like Nokia C6, Nokia C5, Nokia 5800, Nokia E71, Nokia N8, Nokia E5 etc. Realize the full potential of your Nokia mobile by configuring and setup email on your Nokia Mobile Phone.
Here we specifically tell how to configure and setup email service (Gmail) on Nokia C6, Nokia C5, Nokia 5800, Nokia n8, Nokia E5 etc. Procedure is similar for other S60 Nokia symbian mobile phones like Nokia .
Note: If you don’t have Gmail application on your Nokia mobile visit this page to download Nokia S60 Gmail mobile application.
Steps to Configure and use Email – Gmail – on Nokia Mobiles like Nokia C6, Nokia C5, Nokia 5800, Nokia N8 and Nokia E5 etc.
1. Go to the menu and tap ‘Email‘
2. If you are configuring Email for the first time on your Nokia S60 device like Nokia C6, you will see the message:
“No mailbox defined. Define now?“
Then your Start Screen will Appear.
3. Email setup wizard will appear. Press ‘New’.
4. ‘Preparing Setup’ screen will appear on your Nokia Mobile phone.
5. After a brief delay ‘Terms of Service‘ will appear. Press ‘Accept‘.
6. Your Nokia Mobile will ask for your Gmail email username and password.
7. Enter your email address.
8. Enter your Password.
9. Nokia Mobile phone will setup your mail box.
10. After a brief moment Email Settings window will appear. Configure your Gmail POP3 and Gmail SMTP settings as shown in the screenshot. Then press ‘Save‘.
11. Your Mailbox will now be loaded. You can switch folders like Inbox, Sent folder etc and receive and send emails from Nokia Mobile C6 or N8 on the go!!
You can similarly configure and use other email services like Yahoomail, Rediff mail, Nokia OVI mail, sify, Net4India, Indiatimes etc. on your Nokia mobile phone.
If you have any query regarding configuring email service on your Nokia Mobile, please Ask in Comments below.
This post was originally published on Indigic.com