Kwout is a free online service to capture a screenshot from a webpage. Screenshot can be taken of the whole webpage or a part of it. It works on all browsers regardless of the operating system. Read on to know more about Kwout and how you can use it to increase your online productivity.
You may need to use free screen capturing service from Kwout if
1. You need to take a snapshot of web page immediately but you don’t have a screen capture software installed on the computer you are working on, for e.g. in a cyber cafe.
3. You want to post the captured screenshot to your website or blog
In all these scenarios the advantage is a quick hassle free service available online everywhere.
You can use Kwout in three ways:
1. Go to Kwout.com. Paste the URL of the webpage you want to clip, in Kwout Demo bar and press the Kwout button.
You will see your desired webpage open in a Kwout window. Just select the area you want to capture on your screen with mouse pointer and press the “cut Out” button. Now you will be presented with your screenshot as well as options to post it to twitter or facebook etc.
Also an embed code is generated to embed the image directly on your website or blog. You can re-size the screenshot and do some basic decoration as well before posting it.
2. Install and Use Kwout as a Firefox Addon here.
3. Install and Use Kwout as a Google Chrome extension here.
So whenever you want to capture web screenshot use Kwout to get a quick service. If you know of similar services don’t forget to mention them in comments below for everybody’s benifit.
This post was originally published on Indigic.com